Wednesday 18 February 2009

TO BEGIN WITH-----BARN OWLS

Hello and welcome to my brand new (blog). You can inter-link between this and my web-site through any of the highlighted links. Only one post of my many Barn Owl images as I will be returning to my photographic sites soon and often. This was one of over three hundred images taken in a frantic one hour session up in North Lancashire. I was up there with my mate Steve and we only stopped shooting when a (award winning)photographic club arrived from Wigan who had no field craft and spooked the owls away.

My disappointment was short lived as I chanced upon this wonderful land/seascape across Morecambe Bay and the Lake District

2 comments:

  1. I love the grainy look on all your images. Are you still using film? Keep up the good wok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi David

    If you are anything like me you will welcome some/any comments to your blog as proof at least somebody is looking at your efforts. You now know at least two people have gone to the trouble of having a 'browse' in here. Good Luck with your new bog you appear to have got off to a good start. If you have the time please take a look at mine at the address below.

    Regards

    Pete

    http://woodruff4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment