Sunday 6 February 2011

Better Get Down To Business.

Amongst other things I have been messing about with this Blog trying to get larger images on my posts, with help from Matt Latham I think I am getting there, but it is still a bit hit and miss.




The bad weather over Christmas and into January kept me confined to home quarters, but I did make it out to Kinmel Bay to photograph snow buntings.


A couple of meadow pipits flitted into view and I came home more pleased with the shots of these than anything else.


Even if I returned home without a shot I would have come home happy, just being out in the fresh air and with good company was a wonderful tonic after being cooped up for so long.
Also I have given my website a bit of a makeover please take a look sometime,
Cheers David

4 comments:

  1. Lovely couple of Snow Bunts there. I managed to get down again last weekend and low and behold some sunshine came out!! I just need to process them now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. More fabulous images David, Congratulations on the Birdguides Gong, Richly deserved, keep up the excellent work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent is the word once again David....excellent, and thats twice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many thanks for visiting...cheers

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment