Saturday 16 May 2009

Mud ....Sweat.... and.....Tears








Mud…Sweat…&…Tears
Slipping & sliding through the mud on the ebbing tide was a sweaty business, finding a tree trunk of driftwood to half sit half kneel was a joy in order to obtain a low position. As dog walkers spooked the Dunlin & Ringed Plover, corralling them towards me for once, it was bliss to be surrounded by scores of birds totally ignoring my presents.
But it was to turn to tears when I arrived home and the Blessed Saint Margaret (my wife) ripped into me….”look at the state of those pants, you look like a tramp, I only washed them yesterday”. The woes of bird photography.

2 comments:

  1. Hi David,
    First visit to your blog,you've got some great shots!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi David,
    This is our first visit to your blog and you have some amazing shots!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment