Sunday 10 July 2011

Breaking your Duck.

Daddy comes to call

A brief break from my jollies session, as photography has to continue also.
Over the last few weeks I have been trying to photograph a fox that's been visiting my garden. Last week after notching up over twelve hours in my portable hide I managed a crappy shot at some distance and in the gloom.
But at least I managed a shot of sorts and that's the point, once a shot is obtained you become more relaxed, you've "broken your duck", you've seen and photographed the fox.....it's not me who's putting it off and you just know from now on your gonna get better shots.
So the food went out earlier and earlier and the fox came earlier and in good light, too good at times as it was a little harsh (I wouldn't be a photographer if I didn't complain about something).
On Friday I managed a couple of shot of a beautiful cub although growing up fast, I've named her Daisy and on Saturday her dad paid a call, hes not so handsome as his daughter, but still lovely see.
The lovely Daisy

Fortitude

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment